Texas Heart CPR Training teaches CPR classes in Plano, Dallas, Denton, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Irving, Richardson, McKinney, Flower Mound, Allen, Frisco, Garland, Mesquite, Rowlett, North Dallas, Texas, and serve all surrounding cities in Texas. We will teach you the skills necessary to feel confident to give CPR and use an AED in case of a real emergency on anyone at anytime. We have been in business since 2009, and are the leading CPR training center in Plano, Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex.
At Texas Heart CPR Training, we teach the easiest CPR Class in Plano and Dallas, Texas area. A CPR Class should be user-friendly, and at Texas Heart CPR Training, we make sure that what we teach is what you can use. Our CPR Classes in Plano and Dallas, Texas will build confidence in your ability to remember and apply what you learned in class.
Texas Heart CPR Training stresses the main facts to help you be successful. We make CPR training practical so that you will be prepared to perform in real life as you would in the classroom. How you are introduced to CPR training is very important in your being able to remember, and perform CPR at your workplace or anywhere outside of class. Simply put, CPR training is real life with us!!
- Day and evening CPR classes 6 days a week
- On-site classes as well as training at your business location
- Repeat customers, bring your certification card back every 2 years and receive $5.00 off
- Discounts available for clinics, corporate, and groups of 10 or more
- Conveniently scheduled classes to meet the needs of our customers
- Each student with their own manikin and mask for practice skills in class
- Current American Heart Association manuals that are available for use during class
- 2 Year Certification cards received same day
As a service to our customers, we will keep track of individual and company certification dates, and will notify you via email of your card's expiration 30 days prior to expiring.
WE ARE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION INSTRUCTORS!
Texas Heart CPR Training
Certified American Heart Association CPR Instructors
Monday - Saturday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
2600 K Avenue, Suite 120, Plano, TX 75074
(Near 75 Between Parker and Park Blvd.)
12840 Hillcrest Rd., Suite E210, Dallas, TX 75230
(Near 635 and Hillcrest)