Brenda Deakins, an American Heart Association CPR Instructor, and owner of Texas Heart CPR Training, enjoys teaching life saving skills to all ages and professions. We teach CPR classes in Plano, Dallas, Richardson, McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Texas, and serve all surrounding cities in Texas. Brenda Deakins is professional, reliable, compassionate, and committed to excellence. Brenda will teach you the skills necessary to feel confident to give CPR and use an AED in case of a real emergency on anyone at anytime.
At Texas Heart CPR Training, we teach the easiest CPR Class in Plano, Texas area. A CPR Class should be user-friendly, and at Texas Heart CPR Training, we make sure that what we teach is what you can use. Our CPR Classes in Plano, Texas will build confidence in your ability to remember and apply what you learned in class.
Texas Heart CPR Training stresses the main facts to help you be successful. We make CPR training practical so that you will be prepared to perform in real life as you would in the classroom. How you are introduced to CPR training is very important in your being able to remember, and perform CPR at your workplace or anywhere outside of class. Simply put, CPR training is real life with us!!
- Day and evening CPR classes 7 days a week
- On-site classes as well as training at your business location
- Repeat customers, bring your certification card back every 2 years and receive $5.00 off
- Discounts available for clinics, corporate, and groups of 4 or more
- Conveniently scheduled classes to meet the needs of our customers.
- Each student with their own manikin and mask for practice skills in class
- Current American Heart Association manuals that are available for purchase
- 2 Year Certification cards received same day
As a service to our customers, we will keep track of individual and company certification dates, and will notify you via email of your card's expiration 30 days prior to expiring.
All CPR courses are taught to American Heart Association standards.
Texas Heart CPR Training
Certified American Heart Association CPR Instructor
Monday - Sunday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
2000 N. Central Expressway, Suite 220, Plano, TX 75074
(Between Park Blvd. and 15th St.)
12740 Hillcrest Road, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75230
(Near I-75 and Forest Lane) and
(I-635 and Hillcrest Road)